Blog Italia by Natalia was established and for five years is created with passion and love for Italy. During this time, the website was visited by over 670 thousand unique users generating over 2.2 million page views. I invite you to cooperation by offering five years of experience in blogging and in social media also the largest and most engaged among Polish blogs about Italy audience. Please read the information below, and if you still want to write, we’ll think about the possibilities together.
What should you know first?
- Each cooperation is priced individually;
- My reviews are always subjective and reliable, and posts made as a result of cooperation will be marked;
- I do not publish texts written by an advertiser.
Who are my readers?
80% of my readers are people between 25 and 45, who love Italy, travel or planning a trip. The majority are women.
- Facebook Fanpage > 22 500 likes it
- Facebook Group > 10 000 people are involved
- Instagram > 3 500 observed
- YouTube > 100 subs
- Twitter > 50 observed
The Italia by Natalia blog was included in the TOP 50 ranking of the MOST INFLUENTIAL TRAVELERS IN POLISH SOCIAL MEDIA IN 2017, prepared on the basis of the total number of subscribers in social media (as at the end of December 2017).
According to the research published in the report Ranking of Polish Travel Blogs 2016 Italia by Natalia is the best visible in Google among Polish blogs about Italy and at the same time one of the forty best-seen travel blogs in 2016 and at the thirty-seventh place among travel blogs in terms of visibility on Google in 2017 – Rank of PolishTravel Blogs 2017.
According to reliable statistics confirmed by Google Analytics the blog visits almost every month 38 000 unique users – Italian enthusiasts, most of whom more often than once a month. The number of posts viewed exceeds 98,000 a month. The average duration of visits is 2 minutes 29 seconds. Returnable readers generate 40% of entries.
Why is it worth working with me?
If your product or service is related to Italy, then in the Polish blogosphere you will not find a better place for advertising. 38 thousand UU per month is a large number, though not as big as the most popular travel or lifestyle blogs, that cover much wider topics. However, 38 thousand people here are people interested specifically in Italy. The involvement of my community has been confirmed, among others in the “Blog of the Year 2014” contest, in which, thanks to SMS voices sent by readers, Italia by Natalia blog got to the semi-finals in two categories: “Travels” (place 6 out of 230) and “Text of the Year” (place 5 out of 520) as the first blog dedicated to Italy in the history of the contest and also the only one who made it in two thematic categories. Places that I describe on the blog gain huge popularity among my audience. This applies to both travel destinations as well as hotels, agritourism, restaurants and services. Objects promoted by me record a several-fold increase in the number of customers from Poland. How does it happend? The basic principle in blogging is honesty for me, both towards the client and the reader. I describe and recommend only places in which I was personally and also emotions that I experienced by myself. Readers know about it, value published content, trust in my recommendations and follow my lead.
My experience (selected cooperation):
- Since 2016, I have been working permanently with Italian companies from the wedding industry in order to promote the region of Campania in Poland;
° 📌 Positano, Amalfi Coast. 🌍 Campania, Italy ° 📷 @italia_by_natalia 📆 March 2017 Tag #italiabynatalia 💻 www.italia-by-natalia.pl 💻 www.italia-by-natalia.pl/en 📱Facebook.com/italiabynatalia ° #positano #positanophototour #positanocoast #amalficoast_ #amalfigram #amalficoast #ig_amalficoast #top_campania_photo #loves_campania #ig_regionecampania #bestcampaniapics #ilikeitaly #loves_united_campania #theitalybest #vivo_italia #igeurope #yallersitalia #onetpodroze #italian_places #italiainunoscatto #bellaitaliaofficial #topitalyofficial #top_italia_photo #italia_super_pics #prettylittleitaly #włochy #best_italiansites #italianlandscapes #loves_united_italy
- In 2017, I cooperated, among others with the Trentino – Alto Adige region to promote the northern part of Lake Garda in Poland;
° 📌 Torbole sul Garda. 🌍 Trentino, Italy ° 📷 @italia_by_natalia 📆 September 2017 Tag #italiabynatalia 💻 www.italia-by-natalia.pl 💻 www.italia-by-natalia.pl/en 📱Facebook.com/italiabynatalia ° #GardaTrentino #visittrentino #jeziorogarda #trentinowow #trentino_super_pics #gardaoutdoors #italianfoodporn #fashionfood #instabreakfast #breakfestwithaview #breakfasttime #colazioneconvista #vivo_italia #igeurope #yallersitalia #onetpodroze #italian_places #italiainunoscatto #bellaitaliaofficial #topitalyofficial #top_italia_photo #italia_super_pics #prettylittleitaly #włochy #best_italiansites #italianlandscapes #italianlifestyle #italianstyle🇮🇹 #loves_united_italy
- In June 2017, I collaborated exclusively on the blogosphere with the agency Prestige MJM, the organizer of the Warsaw concert of the star of Italian music – the group Il Volo;
Backstage meeting with @ignazioboschetto 😍 2500 photos from #nottemagica in Warsaw checked, +/- 150 selected to publish. Now it's time to start edit the movie and writing post, which you will find soon – in Polish and English – on www.italia-by-natalia.pl 😎 #italiabynatalia #nottemagicatour #ilvoloinpoland #ilvolovers #ilvolomusic #ignazioboschetto #prestigemjm #regentwarsawhotel #polishbloggers #ilvoloversdelmundo #polishilvolovers
- I am the co-author of two guides about Italy, which appeared in April 2017 by Pascal Publishing House;
🇬🇧 In the coming days two guides will be published by the Pascal Publishing House: "Italy. Practical guide" and "Tuscany and Umbria" in which you can find articles written by me for @wydawnictwo_pascal_guides 😊 🇵🇱 W najbliższych dniach do sprzedaży trafią dwa przewodniki Wydawca Pascal: "Włochy. Praktyczny przewodnik" oraz "Toskania i Umbria", w których znalazły się teksty mojego autorstwa napisane na zlecenie @wydawnictwo_pascal_guides 😊 #italiabynatalia #włochy #wlochy #podróże #podroze #przewodnik #wydawnictwopascal #autor #guidebook #guidebooks #pascallajt #toskania #umbria #travelbloggers #italianblogger #blogipodroznicze
- From April 2016, every travel post published in the blog in Polish within a few days, after a professional translation, is also published in English. An commercial post can be translate to the English version, if you want.
Italia by Natalia in the media:
- In September 2016, I participated in a meeting of representatives of Polish fan clubs with the Il Volo group organized by Sony Music Poland. Reports from this event were shown by Polsat and Superstacja TV. More about the meeting
- Reports from my stays in Campania as part of B2B events appeared in the local media, including regional television Cilento Channel
- My opinions were quoted, by portals Wprost.pl and wp.pl
- Radio Eska Warszawa pointed to its recipients my article about the Warsaw Il Volo concert as a source of information about the event;
- My posts are recommended by Tasteaway, one of the most popular and influential Polish blog;
- My posts are recommended by the bride magazine in the article “Wedding in Italy”, issue 3/2016.
Examples of cooperation that I offer:
- Writing press releases and reports, also promotion of magazines;
- Book reviews related directly or indirectly to Italian themes and to travel;
- Promotion of cities and regions;
- Sponsored posts;
- The possibility of recording and editing the video format;
- Creative link placement;
- Tests and reviews of portals facilitating the organization of travel on your own;
- Tests and reviews of hotels and accommodation;
- Tests and reviews of various products and services related to Italy and / or traveling;
- Tests and reviews of eating places;
- Sponsorship travels and their press releases;
- Creating and performing competitions for readers.
So far, I’ve worked with: