Blog Italia by Natalia is my passion and hobby, which I spend every free moment of my life. The website was created and for more than four years is developing for the love of Italy. As the blog popularity has been rising I’ve started to receive numerous offers of cooperation, hence these bookmark. Please check out the content posted below, and if you’ll still interested in, write, together we will consider the possibilities. However, you first need to know that:
- My reviews are always subjective and honest. Posts as a result of the collaboration will be marked. I will not describe the product / service, which will not be able to pre-test, verify.
- Do not publish texts written by the advertiser.
- Every cooperation will be calculated individualy.
Who are my readers?
80% of my readers are aged between 25 – 45 years old, loves and travels to Italy, or they wish to travel and see Italy.
According to the statistics blog visits per month almost 38 000 unique visitors – lovers of Italy, most often than once a month. Number of page views exceeds 98 000 per month. The average duration of visit is 2 minutes 29 seconds. Currently, on the blog is published more than 270 posts in polish and over 40 posts in english – most of them are comprehensive and detailed journeys press reports – more than 2 500 comments.
- Facebook Fanpage >20 000 likes
- Facebook Group > 4 000 persons (working since 5 months)
- Instagram > 2 000 followers
Italia by Natalia also has a YouTube channel where I posted videos from our journeys.
Why should you to cooperate just with me?
If your product or service are associated with Italy, in the Polish blogosphere you won’t find better place for advertising. 29 000 Unique User per month is a good number, but not so large, which the most popular travel or lifestyle blogs can boast. However, my 29 000 readers interested in specifically of Italian country. Community commitment was confirmed in the contest „Blog of the Year 2014”, bringing Italia by Natalia, by sending text message voices, to the semi-finals in two categories: „Travel” (place 6 of 230) and „Text of the Year” (place 5 of 520) as the only one, so far polish blog dedicated to Italy and thus confirming, that Italia by Natalia is the most popular polish blog about Italy. As the only Polish blogger in March 2016 and March 2017, I had pleasure of attending business to business events called Italian Coast to Coast Weddings, organized by the Italian companies Sposa Mediterranea and Bride & Groom Weddings, where I traveled in the international company of journalists and people related to the wedding branch, exploring delights of the most beautiful areas of the Campania region.
In November 2016 years I signed a contract with the largest advertising Polish travel agency ITAKA, in which I presented on the blog a proposal trips to Italy from the Summer 2017.
I am also co-author of two guides about Italy, which have been published by the Pascal Publishing House.
Examples of cooperation I offer:
- Writing press releases and reports, also promotion of magazines;
- Book reviews related directly or indirectly to Italian themes and to travel;
- Tests and reviews websites facilitating to travel on their own;
- Tests and reviews of hotels and other accommodations;
- Tests and reviews of various products and services related to Italy and / or with traveling;
- Tests and reviews of eating places;
- Sponsorship travels and their press releases;
- Creating and performing competitions for readers.
Till now I cooperated with: