Blog Italia by Natalia is my passion and hobby, which I spend every free moment of my life. The website was created and for almost four years is developing for the love of Italy. As the blog popularity has been rising I’ve started to receive numerous offers of cooperation, hence these bookmark. Please check out the content posted below, and if you’ll still interested in, write, together we will consider the possibilities. However, you first need to know that:
- My reviews are always subjective and honest. Posts as a result of the collaboration will be marked. I will not describe the product / service, which will not be able to pre-test, verify.
- Do not publish texts written by the advertiser.
- Do not cooperate using barter exchange.
Who are my readers?
80% of my readers are aged between 25 – 45 years old, loves and travels to Italy, or they wish to travel and see Italy.
According to the statistics blog visits per month over 23 000 unique visitors – lovers of Italy, most often than once a month. Number of page views exceeds 65,000 per month. The average duration of visit is 2 minutes 51 seconds. My blog – one of the few in the Polish blogosphere – provides data about individual scenes posts. Currently, on the blog is published more than 200 posts – most of them are comprehensive and detailed journeys press reports – more than 2 000 comments.
On Facebook, I administrate regularly blog fanpage. Number of likes exceeds 12 500 people.
Italia by Natalia also has a Instagram profile (more than 1 400 followers) and YouTube channel where I posted videos from our journeys.
Why should you to cooperate just with me?
If your product or service are associated with Italy, in the Polish blogosphere you won’t find better place for advertising. 23 000 Unique User per month is a good number, but not so large, which the most popular travel or lifestyle blogs can boast. However, my 23 000 readers interested in specifically of Italian country. Community commitment was confirmed in the contest „Blog of the Year 2014”, bringing Italia by Natalia, by sending text message voices, to the semi-finals in two categories: „Travel” (place 6 of 230) and „Text of the Year” (place 5 of 520) as the only one, so far polish blog dedicated to Italy and thus confirming, that Italia by Natalia is the most popular polish blog about Italy. Also as the only Polish blogger I received an invitation and in the March 2016 year I had the pleasure to attend the meeting B2B (business to business) organized by well-known Italian company Sposa Mediterranea, under which the ten days I was traveling along the Amalfi Coast and the coast of Cilento in the international company of people connected with wedding branch, exploring the delights of the most beautiful areas of the Campania region. Furthermore, due to my absence of barter trade policy, blog is not flooded with ads and often repeated contests, which – as we know – bored reader lowering its interest in further promoted products.
Examples of cooperation I offer:
– Writing press releases and reports, also promotion of magazines;
– Book reviews related directly or indirectly to Italian themes and to travel;
– Tests and reviews websites facilitating to travel on their own;
– Tests and reviews of hotels and other accommodations;
– Tests and reviews of various products and services related to Italy and / or with traveling;
– Tests and reviews of eating places;
– Sponsorship travels and their press releases;
– Creating and performing competitions for readers.
Till now Italia by Natalia cooperated with: